Parking for Art Dubai visitors is at the nearby Dubai Police Academy, where there are continuous shuttle buses going to and from the fair
PRIVATE DAYS (by invitation only)
March 24, 2020
March 25, 2020
March 25, 2020, 1-4pm (Ladies Day Preview)
March 26-28, 2020
10-12 March 2022
(Preview days preceding)
Art Dubai is committed to the safety of its staff, participants and visitors. We are strictly following the guidance laid out by the government authorities, including Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Municipality to ensure Art Dubai is a safe environment for everyone.
Ticketing and Invitations
• All ticketing for this year’s edition of the fair will be done through the Art Dubai app
• Attendees are required to book an allocated time slot to visit the fair ahead of their arrival; hourly booking slots are available to ensure that guests have a comfortable and socially-distanced visit.
• Exhibition halls/event areas will adhere to the capacity restriction corresponding to 1 person allocated per 4 Sqm gross.
• Sanitiser dispensing units will be located throughout the venue.
• Rigorous sanitisation of the venue will be conducted pre and post event and the venue will be deep cleaned every day during the event.
• All participants working at the fair who have not received both doses of vaccine will undergo PCR testing prior and during the fair
During the Event
• Follow the clearly marked entry and exit points when arriving to or leaving the fair.
• Keep a social distance of 2 metres between yourself and other guests at all times. When queuing, please follow the floor stickers to ensure the minimum distance is met.
• Abide by the capacity limit signage for each exhibition booth to ensure social distancing.
• It is mandatory for visitors and staff to wear face masks at all times. Please wear masks correctly to cover your nose and mouth.
In consideration of the on-going global health implications of the coronavirus and having consulted with our partners and stakeholders, Art Dubai today announces that the 14th edition of the international art fair, scheduled for 25 – 28th March 2020, will be postponed.
Given the essential role the fair plays in promoting local and regional artists, we have made the decision to stage a programme tailored to the local cultural community instead, including existing fair programme contributors and thought-leaders.
The new format to run on the same dates, and will present events, exhibitions, talks and strands of the existing Art Dubai programme. These will include local and regional gallery presentations, Global Art Forum, Residents and Campus Art Dubai. The goals and ambitions for this re-configured programme maintain our objective to deliver commercial, institutional and critical engagement with Dubai’s art ecosystem – a commitment of support to our local community that we felt an imperative to uphold.
Further details of the programme will be announced in due course. With Dubai deploying the strictest medical and hygiene protocols, we will welcome international visitors in March, recommending that individuals follow advice from the authorities of their resident countries.
Lastly, we would also like to express our sincere thanks for all the support and understanding we have received from our partners and friends over the past week. Our thoughts are with everyone globally who has been affected by the virus.
Benedict Floyd, CEO
Pablo del Val, Artistic Director
Chloe Vaitsou, International Director
Thank you for updating your details. You will receive your VIP card by the end of February 2019. For more information, please email us at email@example.com