At the heart of the fair’s programming is bringing people together to connect, engage and exchange. For Art Dubai 2023, our programming will continue to offer insights into the UAE’s thriving cultural scene with private visits to the country’s institutions, exhibitions and other happenings, along with an elevated itinerary of exclusive events centred around the fair’s extensive network of artists, patrons and collectors, thinkers and policy makers. A series of daily dining experiences, interventions and performances will bring artists to the heart of the fair throughout the week, creating special moments and encounters linking audiences, participants and partners.
Art Dubai is part of a vibrant and dynamic local art ecology, and its programming – in close collaboration with institutions that are shaping the arts and culture sectors in the UAE and the region – will showcase the diverse creative scenes that are continuing to grow and repositioning the global cultural map.
- Invitation to visit Gulf-based collectors’ homes and tours of private collections, showcasing both art from the region and internationally
- Private visits to studios of UAE-based artists
- Opportunity to interact and engage with artists through a series of performances and dining moments at the fair
- Invitations to private views and tours of major gallery shows across Dubai
- Private viewings and curator-led tours of exhibitions across Dubai’s best institutions including Jameel Arts Centre, Ishara Art Foundation, and Concrete
- An in-depth introduction to Saadiyat Island, home to cultural institutions Louvre Abu Dhabi, NYU Abu Dhabi Art Gallery, Warehouse421 and the upcoming Guggenheim Abu Dhabi
- Private tours of Sharjah Biennial 15
The fair’s VIP programme will be announced in January 2023. Tailor-made programmes, private tours and other bespoke offering are also available. For more information please email email@example.com.